A big big thank you to all of you who attended our Open House and Information Session. We were beyond excited to share with you all that we have to offer as you navigate the Kindergarten waters.
Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us directly – either by email, email@example.com, or by phone, 403-288-1050.
The time we have been waiting for is finally here – we are hosting our Kindergarten Registration on Tuesday, January 30, 2018, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Keep in mind that Kindergarten spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Registration for junior kindergarten students will be accepted starting February 5th, if there is still space available.
When you come to register, here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- Completed registration forms (find them here)
- Child’s proof of age – photocopy of birth certificate or passport
- Copy of Alberta health care card
- Copy of vaccination record
- Three cheques:
- $50 registration fee (non-refundable)
- $120 program fee post-dated for May 30, 2018.
- $100 volunteer deposit post-dated for September 1, 2018.
Under our current School Act, children must be at least 4 years old on or before March 1, 2018 to start Kindergarten in September of the same year.
Worried your child may not be ready for school? Check out some tips and tricks for getting your child ready for Kindergarten here.
Still have questions concerning registration? Find our registration page for more information.